The 1000-series of wood sanding machines are built for shops looking to get the highest quality for their finished parts with moderate production requirements in mind. They are designed to handle such applications as calibrating, white-wood sanding, veneer sanding, sealer sanding, brushing/denibbing, distressing, or a combination of these applications. This series of machine can be built in both top and bottom configurations.
- Machines built in widths from 13″ to 43″ and multiple head frames
- Dual infeed and outfeed pinch rolls to ensure parts feed through machine properly
- One- to three-head configurations with drum, brush, disc, or combination heads
- Machines built in both top and bottom configurations
- Air-loaded cylinder for automated belt tensioning
- Automatic abrasive belt tracking to ensure proper belt alignment during operation
|Belt Size||Width: 13" to 43" Length: 60" to 75"
|Motor Size||7.5 HP to 30 HP|
|Number of Heads||1 to 3|
|Drum Size||100 mm to 280 mm|
|Drum Duro||35 to 90 Durometers Available|
|Feed Motor||.5 HP to 3 HP|