The 1000-series of machines are built in a heavy duty construction with a smaller footprint designed to accommodate a job shop with various applications such as deburring, dross removal, calibrating/dimensioning, edge radiusing or finishing. This series of machine can be built in both top and bottom configurations.
- Machines built in widths from 13″ to 43″ and multiple head frames
- Dual infeed and outfeed pinch rolls to ensure parts feed through machine properly
- One- to three-head configurations with drum, brush, disc or combination drum/brush/disc heads
- Machines built in both top and bottom configurations
- Individual cam adjustment down to .001″ per head for accurate finishing
- Air-loaded cylinder for automated belt tensioning
- Automatic abrasive belt tracking to ensure proper belt alignment during operation
Belt Width 13" to 43"
Motor Size 5 HP to 30 HP
Number of Heads 1 to 3
Types of Heads Available Drum, Scotch-Brite, Brush and Disc
Drum Size 100 mm to 200 mm
Machine Configuration Top-Only, Bottom-Only or Top/Bottom Combination
Feed Motor 1 HP to 3 HP