Built with the heaviest production requirements in mind to allow you to meet your large production needs whether it be deburring, slag grinding, edge radiusing, paint/surface preparation, finishing/polishing or a combination of these applications. These machines are built for the multiple shift and seven-day-per-week operations. This series of machine can be built in a top and bottom configurations.
- Heavy-duty construction allows for 24-hour per day operation
- Machines built in widths from 25″ to 64″ and multiple head frames
- Dual infeed and outfeed pinch rolls to ensure parts feed through machine properly
- One- to four-head configurations with drum, brush or combination drum/brush heads
- Machines built in both top and bottom configurations
- Individual cam adjustment down to .001″ per head for accurate finishing
- Air-loaded cylinder for automated belt tensioning
- Automatic abrasive belt tracking to ensure proper belt alignment during operation.