The 2000-Series of machines are built with heavier production requirements in mind. They are designed to run multiple shifts per day and handle such applications as deburring, slag grinding, calibrating/dimensioning, edge radiusing, paint/surface preparation, finishing/polishing or a combination of these applications. This series of machine can be built in both top and bottom configurations.
- Machines built in widths from 19″ to 52″ and multiple head frames
- Dual infeed and outfeed pinch rolls to ensure parts feed through machine properly
- One- to four-head configurations with drum, brush and disc heads or combination drum/brush/disc heads
- Spray headers on both sides of sanding area to keep parts cool and belts clean during operation
- Individual cam adjustment down to .001″ per head for accurate finishing
- Paper media filtration system with automatic paper advance for ease of operation
- Air-loaded cylinder for automated belt tensioning
- Automatic abrasive belt tracking to ensure proper belt alignment during operation.